Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What a Fantastic Day Photographing a Fantastic Girl...

Besides being absolutely beautiful, Drue was very outgoing and beyond sweet.  After meeting up at a Starbucks for the first time, then driving off for the photo shoot, it only took a second for us to click, and for me to know that I was in for an amazing photo shoot! 

After talking and putting two and two together, we realized she met my daughter once at a dance although they go to different high schools.  Ironically, both are heading to the same college, and both have the same great personality (if I do say so myself haha.)   I think I've found my daughter's newest buddy ;)

Truthfully, I could have spent all day working with her. "Thank you so much Drue for a great afternoon photographing such a fun girl!!!"











No comments:

Post a Comment