Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Annabelle... I just loved her strong sence of self!

Whenever I'm going into a photo shoot, I always try to find out about the people I'm going to photograph.  I think it's important to get a sense of who they are, and what their interests are.  I also think it's important to ask if they have any ideas, and to ask how they would like to be seen in the pictures.

When I spoke with Annabelle, I knew she was a soccer enthusiast and was extremely passionate about skiing.  She wanted to incorporate her love of both sports into the shoot, and had some definite ideas about how she wanted to look and where she wanted the pictures to be taken. These kind of photo shoots excite me, and needless to say, Annabelle was so fun to work with.  I just loved her sense of self!!!  Thanks Annie!!! 
  
 




No comments:

Post a Comment